Tuesday, April 8, 2014

March 31st
 
where did March go?! Holy moly time is flying by wayyy too fast! 
Well, this week has been great. I've been sick for most of it, but that's okay. I'm better now and we are going to move forward in full speed to make up for all of the work we missed out on this past week. 
Well, Sister Li leaves us this week on Wednesday. :( She goes back to temple square. President told us that another temple square sister is coming that speaks Chinese, but he didn't say it was a for sure thing that she would be joining us. I hope she does! We have so much work that we need someone who speaks Chinese! We can't do most of the work without it. So that will be an interesting change. 
Other than that, things have been great. We started teaching Amy and Thanh's 2 boys and they are so quiet. It's definitely a different experience than we had teaching their parents. It should be good though. 
The Women's conference this past week was so amazing!!! I loved every minute of it!! And I'm so excited for General Conference this week! One reason is because it means we get to go to the temple!! I'm so excited for that! We only get to go 2 times a year around general conference. I wish we could go more often! And I'm also excited to hear what the Lord wants all of us to know about. It's so amazing to know that we have living prophets and apostles that God speaks to us through! It's such a blessing! I love this gospel! It's so true! 
Well, I hope you all have a wonderful week this week! I love you all!
Sister Swapp

No comments:

Post a Comment