Wednesday, March 27, 2013

March 27

Hello!

No, my spanish is still at the same level it was when I came out here. Haha My week was rather boring. It was filled with lots of naps and soup. No, I'm not being disobedient... I'm sick. I've been sick all week. The only time that we've left our apartment really was to go see Elder Holland. It was totally worth it though. The amazing thing is that we were all feeling really good that day... Up to the moment we left from hearing him speak. The Lord blessed us with enough strength and health to get through seeing him and then, we were back to feeling yucky, so we went home and back to bed. It's the weirdest sickness too. It's some sort of flu virus. Some mornings, we'll wake up and be like, "Oh I feel fine today!" Then we'll get out of bed and start doing things and be like, "Nope, I'm going back to bed..." 

One of the sisters in our branch told us that her mom had the same exact thing over Christmas. It lasted for 2 weeks... I am really hoping our's doesn't last for another week... 

Anyways, we just left the house to let our family and friends know that we are still alive. I love you all! Have a great week this week!

Love,
Sister Swapp

No comments:

Post a Comment